Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

7-22-10 - Todays Mani

So since I've gotten so many new colors lately that I decided to do one color on each finger

OPI - DS Jewel - This is a nice color but it took 4 coats to get it opaque.

Nubar - Prevail - I really like this one. Its a medium purple matte that goes on really well.

Zoya - Julianne - Dark purple glitter polish. I like this one. Goes on well with just one coat

Orly - Purple Pleather - This is from the Plastix collection. Its supposed to be kind of vinyl looking, but it just looks like a light purple matte to me.

Zoya - Kelly - Although this is very similar to Nubar Stronghold, I really don't like this color. It goes on nicely in one coat but the color just doesn't do it for me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment